I considered set of conditions at designing of the new general plan:
- location of bus terminal;
- the importance for townspeople;
- protection against harmful influence of a dust, gas and noise;
- differentiation of transport and pedestrian streams;
- convenient entrance to a building and the organization of parkings;
- pedestrian availability considering requirements for invalids and pensioners;
- use of underground space for a parking;
- attraction of attention of inhabitants to an environmental contamination problem.
New general plan.
1. Housing estate
2. Building of the bus terminal (rentable area = 2 670 sq. m.)
3. Business centre (rentable area = 5 550 sq. m.)
4. Coach park
5. Repair platform
6. Arrival platforms
7. Departure platforms
8. City exhibition gallery
9. Cab rank
10. Parking (56 parking places)
11. Uploading platform
12. Retail outlet (rentable area = 1 120 sq. m.)
13. Parking (46 parking places)
14. Green recreation zone
15. Automatic underground parking (200 parking places)
16. Monument devoted to natural resources
Thus, the rational general plan of bus terminal has been designed with the semiring traffic plan. There is a platform of arrival of passengers and 3 platforms of departure with translucent shelters (everyone on 6 buses). There is buses park on the one hand, and there are additional platforms for fixed-route taxis opposite. There is a coach park on 18 buses and a repair platform.
Also there is a seven-story business centre, city exhibition gallery, recreation area in a southern and western part of terminal, shops in a northern part, a recreation area at level of 5,5 metres which simultaneously is a shed for a parking and exhibition gallery.
There is a parking of a taxi and a parking for personal transport (68 parking places). There is a parking on 48 parking places near to the market. The two-level automated underground parking on 240 places is designed for workers of business centre.
Multipurpose flat shelter, h=5,50 m
Building of bus terminal and platforms
Multipurpose flat shelter
Elevators and eskalators